Highlights: Adele Island Bird Sanctuary, NZ Fur Seals, Coastal Walk
Indulge yourself in the two elements, the water (wai) and the land (whenua), of the beautiful southern section.
See a magnitude of lush, golden beaches and find yourself in the slice of paradise you have only ever dreamed about. Visit Adele Island, ringing with a chorus of native birdsong and spot the NZ Fur Seal (kekeno) sun-bathing on the rocks and chasing the wake of your kayak. Spend time taking in the fresh coastal air as you walk through the native surrounds of the National Park.
Multiple look out points, echoing birdsong and the many golden sand beaches make this walk one you will never forget.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abel Tasman National Park, Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
View the National Park by water and by land experiencing all the highlights in one day.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All kayaking equipment
279 Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau 7197, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the R&R Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.