Your Doubtful Sound adventure begins as you cruise the crystal clear waters of Lake Manapouri. Then it’s over Wilmot Pass, stopping along the way to experience some of Fiordland’s densest rainforest and to view the colorful alpine moss gardens before joining the 2-hour 45-minute Doubtful Sound Cruise that takes in the most dramatic scenery of Doubtful Sound.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take in the scenery and wildlife aboard our comfortable catamaran. Our on board nature guides will be giving an informative commentary throughout the journey.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Manapouri, New Zealand
Cruise across Lake Manapouri to the Wilmot Pass at the beginning of your journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Board your coach in Te Anau and enjoy a short 30-minute journey through the rolling countryside to Manapouri.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise maximum capacity: 90 people
- Please note: During survey the Patea Explorer will be substituted with another vessel from the Real Journeys fleet
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes, waterproof jacket and warm clothing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Te Anau accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Lake Manapouri cruise
- 2-hour 45-minute Doubtful Sound cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Lake Te Anau
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Real Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.