Spend a memorable evening on a kayak tour of Lake Rotoiti with an expert guide. Visit natural hot springs and glowworm caves, and enjoy plenty of time for a relaxing soak, swim, and barbecue dinner. After your meal, paddle into lakeside caves to see glowworms and sometimes Koura - (freshwater crayfish), and take in the sunset as you wrap up your kayak tour.
What You'll Get
Transfers are available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation.
On arrival at our base you will need to sign in and then we will go through an initial briefing about gear etc. and get geared up, then we will transfer you 10 minutes to the lake.
At the lake we will go through a safety briefing before paddling for around 1 hour to the hot pools.
You will have time to relax in Hot Pools all fed from a natural spring.
Then we will paddle around 1 hour back to the start point and transfer you back to the base to change and return you to where we picked you up from if required.
• Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua New Zealand
• River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Rd, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, shorts and a towel
- Maximum of 20 people
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Kiwi BBQ dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All specialist equipment
- Full training
- Department of Conservation Fees
- Hot Pools Entry
- Towels can be hired for NZ$2.00 per person
River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Road, Owhata, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transfers from central Rotorua accommodation.
We do not pick up from private addresses such as Air BnB
- Rotorua Airport, Rotorua New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the River Rats Raft Kayak in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.