What makes us this tour different from the rest?
* We take you further into the heart of the Central Otago wine region than any other wine tour provider.
* You get to visit 5 vineyards spread across Central Otagos many sub-regions (Bannockburn, Pisa, Cromwell basin, Earnscleugh, Alexandra basin)
* You will visit the regions most boutique vineyards, avoiding the over crowded tourist traps that the other wine tours visit.
* You will meet wine makers, viticulturists, vineyard owners and hear their stories directly from the horses mouth.
* We have no set itinerary for the day, so expect vineyard stops tailored to your palate.
* You are guided by trained wine industry professionals, from qualified Sommeliers to Wine makers to vineyard owners.
* A delicious platter style lunch is included in the tour price and we take care of all tasting fees.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roaring Wine Tours, Cromwell 9310 New Zealand
Hunt for the best boutique vineyards in Central Otago. From Queenstown to Cromwell to Alexandra, you will see more of Central Otago on the Tiger Tour.
Your day begins when you are picked up from your accommodation by your Roaring Tours guide. From there you are taken to your first winery in Bannockburn where you will taste a large variety of wines and styles. After you have been to your first vineyard, your guide will have a good idea of the wines that best suit your palate and will plan the rest of the days wineries to suit.
In the middle of your tour, you will stop for a delicious platter lunch and one of the region’s best restaurants before heading out to Alexandra for more tastings as well as a guided vineyard tour.
After the day is done, you will be dropped back at your accommodation or other selected destination.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum is 6 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Wine tastings at 5 vineyards
- Platter lunch (Selection of cheeses, cured meats, pickles, breads, etc.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified and experienced wine industry guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided vineyard tour
- Wine tastings as far as Alexandra
- Wine purchases
- International shipping
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick up from anywhere in Cromwell.
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Roaring Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.