Bay of Islands Private Charter • We can customise and organise a day to suit your needs with endless options. Whether you want to spend the day sightseeing, doing activities, visiting remote islands and beaches, or do lunch at Otehei Bay, we can make it happen. Some options available: • Remote island stopovers • Native bush walks and 360 degree views from the island lookout points • Otehei Bay • Visit the Hole in the Rock • Snorkel unfrequented island reefs • Try stand-up paddle boarding • Lookout for unique wildlife throughout the day • Interactive commentary and information • Scenic cruising among 144 subtropical islands There’s no better way to spend the day….join us for an Island Getaway Private Charter
What You'll Get
• Meeting on the wharf at an arranged departure time, your skipper will welcome you on board.
• Take a seat as we begin cruising the sheltered coastline towards the outer islands
• Keep and eye out for local wildlife as your skipper and crew will point out local hot-spots and provide plenty of history and information about the area.
• Stop at various Islands for bushwalks and swimming
• Cuise among the 144 islands the bay has to offer. Keep an eye out for marine life and unique shore birds that live in the area - sometimes we are lucky enough to spot dolphins and a variety of other wildlife throughout the day!!
• ...all equipment is available for you to discover the underwater reefs with snorkelling gear provided and give Stand-up Paddleboarding a try.
• Take a walk along one of the island trails, enjoy a swim or relax on the unfrequented beaches in the warmth of the sun....some days, you can even try fresh NZ Kina (seafood) - there are options for everyone.
• Head to Otehei Bay Restaurant where we can pre-book a table for you and your group for lunch
• Your visit to the Bay of Islands isn't complete until you have experienced our Island Getaway Private Charter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for families and groups
- Suitable for all ages
- Please bring a swimsuit & towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Group Charter - up to 20 passengers
- Scenic Cruise among 144 Islands
- Remote island stopovers
- Swim, Snorkel and relax (all equipment provided)
- Wildlife spotting, commentary and information throughout the day
- Stand-up Paddleboarding (all equipment provided)
- Options for lunch at local Vineyards, or the Otehei Bay Restaurant
- A truly personalised, local experience
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Flexible departure time to suit
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.