Experience one of the worlds finest mineral spas on this small group tour to the geothermal heartland of New Zealand - Rotorua. Visit the Polynesian Spa where entry to the pools is included for you to soothe your body in the silky mineral water. Also see interesting geothermal features in the heart of Rotorua city - including bubbling mudpools and hot springs. Plus view kiwifruit hanging on the vines when we stop in the home of New Zealand's kiwifruit industry.
Our team has been delivering world-class Shore Excursions for over 16 years - we have over 100 years combined tour guiding experience so you know you are in capable hands.
Travel in a modern, air conditioned vehicle with a passionate local as your host. We specialise in small groups to allow an intimate and personalised experience. Every tour is commentated from start to finish - we delight in showing off our little corner of the world. And, we guarantee to have you back to the ship on time!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polynesian Spa, Hinemoa Street, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Take a dip at one of the worlds finest mineral spa complexes. Situated right on the edge of Lake Rotorua, Polynesian spa is fed by 2 natural hot water springs. Entry to the adult pools includes a choice of slightly acidic pools (great for aches and pains) or alkaline pools (leaving your skin silky smooth) - ranging from 38 to 41 degrees celsius. If you are travelling with children there is a family area alternative.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kuirau Park, Ranolf Street and Lake Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Set in the heart of Rotorua City, here you will see bubbling mudpools and hot springs. This is New Zealand's only public geothermal park, and is set amongst beautiful gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Government Gardens, Queens Dr 9 Queens Dr, Rotorua New Zealand
Situated in downtown Rotorua, this large public space is where we will get iconic photos of historic Rotorua Museum (the old bath house) and the Blue Baths. Visit Rachel Spring close by and see locals enjoying a game of bowls or croquet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
Enjoy the beautiful Rotorua lakefront
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Okere Falls Track, Okere Falls New Zealand
We hold a concession to visit Okere Falls - a natural series of spectacular waterfalls. If you're lucky you might see white water rafters cascading over the 7 metre high falls!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kiwifruit Country, 316 State Highway 33, Paengaroa 3189 New Zealand
See kiwifruit on the vines and taste a range of kiwifruit products
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
See New Zealand's best beach - lined with million dollar houses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires some walking on well made paths, gentle inclines.
- Please bring your own bathing suit and towel. If you forget or don't have these they can be hired at $10.00 each from the spa.
- This tour is not suitable for user of mobility scooters or wheelchairs (unless very small collapsible ones) . Folding walkers/frames can usually be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a minibus using the standard steps. You must advise us at the time of booking if you are bringing any mobility device - failure to do so may result in you not being able to take the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly driver/guide
- Air conditioned transport
- Entry to Polynesia Spa Standard Adult Pools
- Visit to a kiwifruit orchard
- Visit to Okere Falls
- Visit to Rotorua geothermal areas
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Spa
- Entry/Admission - Okere Falls Track
- Food and drinks
- Private pools at Polynesian Spa
- Polynesian Spa massage treatment/therapies
4 Salisbury Ave, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shore Trips and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.