Ever wanted to see The Bay of Islands & not much time to do it? Skydive with us at 9,000 ft! The Bay of Islands has 144 islands that simply must be experienced from altitude, not to mention on fantastic days you can see right up to Cape Reinga!Be the envy of family & friends and have the ultimate rush with us, our dedicated team of tandem instructors will be with you every step of the way.
What You'll Get
We offer a selection of 3 different Skydive heights:
9,000 ft (20 seconds freefall)
12,000 ft (40 seconds freefall)
16,000 ft (70 seconds freefall) - the HIGHEST in Northland!
We also offer several different camera options, these are available for selection upon arrival at our Drop Zone. All of which are provided on a FREE, reusable USB for you to take home with you.
We advise our customers to allow a 2 - 4 hour time frame for their Skydive.
We are open every day, a 7 day operation. The only days we are closed are: Christmas Day (25th Dec), Boxing Day (26th Dec) and New Years Day (1st Jan).
We offer a complimentary collection service from central Paihia and Kerikeri. If you are not sure just give us a call 0800 GOJUMP for more details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All training and safety equipment provided.
- For safety purposes please wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
- We have a strict 100kg weight limit. If you think you may be near this weight please contact us so we can answer any questions you may have.
- Tickets / vouchers must be printed and presented upon arrival at the drop zone.
- Open dated tickets / vouchers need to book 7 days in advance of their requested jump date.
- All jumpers must call 0800 GO JUMP 1 hour before their skydive time to confirm the conditions are suitable for jumping.
- It typically takes 1.5 hours to complete your skydive, but please allow 2 - 4 hours just in case. We need to allow for changes in the weather and because we are an aviation business, unexpected operational requirements can pop up from time to time.
- Customers under 18 years of age require signed consent from their parent or guardian.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to skydive, please seek professional medical advice prior to jumping.
- People who have gone Scuba diving in the last 24 hours can not go Skydiving due to the changes in pressure.
- Customers who are booked in to jump with us take priority over spectators in our shuttle vans. We are happy to take spectators however if we are at maximum capacity and there are other customers wanting to jump spectators will need to make other transportation arrangements.
- We ask that you please provide 48 hour’s notice if you are re-scheduling or canceling your booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- We offer a complimentary collection service from central Paihia and Kerikeri. If you are not sure just give us a call 0800 GOJUMP for more details.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skydive Bay of Islands in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.