An all-inclusive nature experience with excellent wildlife viewing, this package gives you the longest, best value daytime cruise experience in Milford Sound. This cruise option enables you to really explore the beauty of the fiord. With a Cruise of Milford Sound, a delicious Picnic Lunch and visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory included - it’s the ultimate Milford Sound experience. Be sure to include an hour of kayaking in the beautiful and serence Harrison Cove to complete your Milford Sound experience.
Our Milford Sound Underwater Observatory allows you to experience this amazing world beneath the surface. You’ll descend 10 metres underwater into a large, fully air-conditioned viewing area where windows with excellent clarity open your eyes to this underwater haven. Unlike an aquarium, the fish are free to come and go; it’s the people who are contained.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Enjoy a cruise in the 8th wonder of the world and a visit to New Zealand;'s only floating underwater observatory with picnic lunch included. For the ultimate Milford Sound experience add one hour kayaking around sheltered harrison Cove.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Southern Discoveries - Milford Discovery Centre and Underwater Observatory, Milford Wharf Harrison Cove, Milford Sound New Zealand
A unique opportunity to visit New Zealand’s only floating underwater observatory, accessible only by boat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible onto boat but no disabled toilets onboard. Vessel has large viewing windows, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Please note the minimum age to kayak is 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult or guardian in a double kayak.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Car parking in Milford Sound incurs a $10 hourly fee payable only by credit card. There are a limited number of free car parks and a complimentary shuttle service available in the Park & Ride area. We recommend arriving into Milford Sound at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled cruise departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Picnic lunch
- Local guide
- Visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- All kayaking equipment if you choose to add kayaking to your cruise
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Southern Discoveries - Milford Discovery Centre and Underwater Observatory
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.