Journey in comfort on one of our brand new, glass-roof coaches and take in incredible, panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound. Enjoy entertaining commentary, and let us show you the best stops along the way as you connect seamlessly to your Milford Sound cruise.
Discover native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains on our extended Milford Sound Nature Cruise. Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and close enough to feel the full force of the powerful 15,000-year-old Stirling Falls waterfall. Specialist nature guide on board sharing their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary.
Delicious Kiwi-style Buffet Lunch included in Summer months (October to April) and Picnic Lunch is included over the Winter months (May to September) alongside FREE tea and coffee with a licensed bar on board.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
07:00 am depart Queenstown (hotel pick-ups on way out of town)
09:30 am arrive Te Anau for short café stop
10:00 am depart Te Anau, there will be about three stops on the Milford Road (time permitting)
12:40 pm arrive Milford Sound Visitor Terminal
01:00 pm depart on 1.75-hour nature cruise
03:00 pm arrive Milford terminal and reboard coach
05:00 pm arrive Te Anau for short café stop
05:30 pm depart Te Anau
07:30 pm arrive Queenstown
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-3) are charged a rate of $50, an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- FREE WiFi, USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
- Freshly prepared Hot Buffet Lunch (October - April only)
- Freshly prepared Picnic Lunch (May - September only)
- FREE Tea & Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
110 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departs Queenstown daily at 6:45am (check in 15 minutes prior to departure)
Hotel Pickups available from central Queenstown accommodation - Please contact our reservations team to arrange a pick-up at least 24-hours prior to the departure time.
12 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.