Discover more of Milford Sound on the ultimate day trip from Queenstown. Travel on a glass roof coach to Milford Sound, join our two hour nature cruise with a hot buffet lunch included. After your cruise disembark at the underwater observatory for an hour of kayaking around Harrison Cove. After your kayaking descend 10 metres below the surface to a viewing chamber and check out the local marine life. Return to the Milford visitor terminal by boat and return to Queenstown by coach.
About This Deal
Journey to Milford Sound from Queenstown on a premium glass-roof coach through spectacular landscapes. Your experienced driver will provide engaging and informative commentary and show you the best stops along the Milford Road.
On arrival to Milford Sound, join a 2-hour Nature Cruise and enjoy a delicious, freshly prepared buffet lunch onboard. Discover native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains on an extended cruise. Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and close enough to feel the full force of the powerful 15,000-year-old Stirling Falls. Specialist nature guides will share their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary.
Depart your cruise at the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory for your small group kayak experience. Kayak in one of the most majestic places in the world in an incredible and up close nature experience. Enjoy a visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory after your kayaking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be in a double kayak with a parent or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- FREE WiFi (limit 75MB), USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
- Freshly prepared hot buffet lunch
- 1 hour kayaking and all kayaking equipment
- Visit to Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- FREE tea and coffee on board cruise
- Accommodation pick-up and drop off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
14 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.