Discover more of Milford Sound on the ultimate day trip from Queenstown. Travel on a glass roof coach to Milford Sound, join our two hour nature cruise with a hot buffet lunch included. After your cruise disembark at the underwater observatory for an hour of kayaking around Harrison Cove. After your kayaking descend 10 metres below the surface to a viewing chamber and check out the local marine life. Return to the Milford visitor terminal by boat and return to Queenstown by coach.
What You'll Get
Discover more of Milford Sound on the ultimate day trip from Queenstown or Te Anau. Travel on a glass roof coach to Milford Sound, join our two hour nature cruise with a hot buffet lunch included. After your cruise, disembark at the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory for an hour of tranquil kayaking around Harrison Cove which is located at the base of Pembroke glacier. After your kayaking adventure, descend 10 metres below the waters surface to a large viewing chamber where you're able to check out the local marine life - Part of which makes Milford Sound so special and unique. Return to the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal by boat, and return to your accommodation by coach.
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
• Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
• Eglinton Valley, Milford Sound New Zealand
• Monkey Creek, Milford Sound New Zealand
• Homer Tunnel, 94 S.h., Milford Sound New Zealand
• The Chasm Walk, Milford Road State Highway 94 , Fiordland National Park, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
• Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be in a double kayak with a parent or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Return Transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on Premium Glass-Roof Coach
- FREE WiFi (limit 75MB), USB charging ports on board coach
- Headset Commentaries available in Several Languages
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Specialist Nature Guide Commentary On-Board Cruise
- 1 Hour Kayaking Tour Including Equipment
- Visit to Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- Accommodation Transfers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
14 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.