Journey in comfort on one of our brand new, glass-roof coaches and take in incredible, panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound. Enjoy entertaining commentary, and let us show you the best stops along the way as you connect seamlessly to your Milford Sound cruise.Discover native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains on our extended Milford Sound Nature Cruise. Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and close enough to feel the full force of the powerful 15,000-year-old Stirling Falls Waterfall. Specialist nature guide on board sharing their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary. Delicious Kiwi-style Buffet Lunch included in Summer months (October to April) or freshly made Picnic Lunch available in Winter months (May to September) alongside FREE tea and coffee with a licensed bar on board.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Discoveries - Go Milford, 80 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9640 New Zealand
10.00am Coach pick-up from Southern Discoveries Visitor cCentre
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Your driver will make short stops along the Milford road
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Join our 2 hour nature cruise in Milford Sound, you will have lunch on board the boat
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-4) are charged at child rate, please note an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Return transport from Te Anau to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- Free WiFi (75mb), USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
- Freshly prepared Hot Buffet Lunch
- FREE tea and coffee on board cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
80 Lakefront Dr, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary hotel pickup from all central Te Anau accommodation. Please advise accommodation details at time of booking.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.