Journey in comfort on one of our brand new, glass-roof coaches and take in incredible panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound. Enjoy entertaining commentary, and let us show you the best stops along the way as you connect seamlessly to your Milford Sound cruise.Discover native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains on our extended Milford Sound Nature Cruise. Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and close enough to feel the full force the powerful 15,000-year old Stirling Falls. Specialist nature guide on board shares their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary. This day trip includes a freshly prepared lunch on-board your cruise.Return to Queenstown by a breath-taking scenic flight, and enjoy views of the pristine alpine lakes and waterfalls that Fiordland National Park is recognised for.Complimentary hotel transfer is available once you arrive back to Queenstown.
What You'll Get
• Trip departs Queenstown at 7.00am with complimentary hotel-pick available
• Travel on a brand new, premium glass-roof coach, equipped with reclining seats, extra legroom, air conditioning
• FREE WiFi, USB charging ports and on board toilet
• Experienced local coach drivers provide engaging and informative commentary and show you the best short walks and photo stops along the Milford Road
• Headset commentary available in several languages
• Coach connects with our Milford Sound Nature Cruise
• Discover native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains on our Milford Sound Nature Cruise
• Specialist nature guide on board provides entertaining and informative commentary
• Return to Queenstown by scenic flight
• Lunch option available to purchase when making booking
• Tour returns to Queenstown at 4.15pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- Infant rates (0-1 year) free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat and no meal included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- FREE WiFi, USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- 2 hour Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
- FREE tea and coffee on board cruise
- Return Scenic Flight to Queenstown
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
110 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary hotel pickup from all central Queenstown hotel accommodation. The coach will either pick up from your hotel, or we will arrange for a taxi to collect you.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.