A Fly/Cruise & Kayak/Fly is the ultimate experience to discover Milford Sound above, on and below the surface, taking in magnificent views of mountains, lakes, waterfalls, glaciers and forest. This tour includes a return scenic flight from Queenstown with pilot commentary, Milford Sound Cruise, visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory, one hour of guided kayaking around sheltered Harrison Cove, a freshly prepared meal, and hotel pick up/drop off in Queenstown provided.Kayak with a small group, get within touching distance of Milford Sound’s sheer cliffs and enjoy spectacular views of Pembroke Glacier. The trip includes all kayaking equipment and clothing, safety briefing and a specialist kayak guide. It’s suitable for all levels with no previous kayaking experience necessary. There’s an automated lift which allows for easy entry and exit from the kayaks, and double kayaks are available which are ideal for families.
What You'll Get
• Hotel pick up in Queenstown
• Scenic flight Queenstown to Milford sound with pilot commentary and guaranteed window seat
• Full length cruise of Milford Sound fiord with excellent wildlife viewing, including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season
• Informative commentary on board the cruise vessel with an open wheelhouse to speak with our friendly skipper
• Freshly prepared meal served onboard
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Visit the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and descend 10 metres down 64 steps underwater into a spacious viewing chamber with uninterrupted 360 degree views of the undersea world to view rare black coral and colourful sea creatures such as blue cod and butterfly perch
• One hour of kayaking with a specialist kayak and nature guide in an intimate, up close nature experience in sheltered Harrison Cove - no experience needed
• Return flight Milford Sound to Queenstown
• Hotel drop off in Queenstown
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers please advise country of origin at the time of booking
- Flight to Milford is subject to weather conditions, we recommend you book this activity as early in your stay as possibly to allow a chance to reschedule if required
- Suitable for children aged 4-14 years when in a double kayak with adult only
- Wear warm clothing, waterproof jacket, light shorts or trousers, change of clothes, comfortable shoes, drink bottle, sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Return Scenic flight Queenstown to Milford
- Milford Sound Cruise
- 1 hour guided kayak - all kayak equipment provided
- Cooked Breakfast included on 8am tour, Picnic Lunch on all other departures
- Complimentary tea and coffee aboard Milford Sound Cruise
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Airport, Otago 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
If you require central Queenstown accommodation pick up, please advise our Reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your trip.
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.