Join us on a captivating half day Lord of the Rings tour in the Queenstown region.
In our morning tour you can see and experience some of the spectacular landscapes featured in the films such as The Argonath (Pillars of the King), The Gladden fields and the Ford of Bruinen.
If you choose the
afternoon tour, you will walk in Ithilien and Isengard. Our knowledgeable guides will share information about each location and help uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth and let you relive the action for your own camera.
What You'll Get
Join us for our captivating half day Lord of the Rings tour. Travel to locations used for filming the Lord of the Rings trilogy around Queenstown. In our morning tour you can see and experience some of the spectacular landscapes featured in the films such as The Argonath (Pillars of the King), The Gladden fields and the Ford of Bruinen.
If you choose the afternoon tour, you will walk in Ithilien and Isengard. Our knowledgeable guides will share information about each location and help uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth and let you relive the action for your own camera.
• Explore Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and Argonath in the morning tour
• Enjoy the views of Ithilien and Isengard in the afternoon tour
• Handle and photograph $15000 worth of weapon and costumes
• Entertaining and Knowledgeable guides. Your guide will help you relive the action for your camera
• Travel in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
• Tour length approx 3 hours
• No meals included
• Locations: Arrowtown and Kawarau River (AM), Glenorchy and Paradise (PM)
• Morning departureat 10 am from outside The Station info building.
• Afternoon departure at 2 pm from outside The Station info building.
• 1 free infant participant with each paying adult
• Child participant is for age between 8 and 15 years
• Infant participant is for age 7 and under
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility impairment
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (Not Allow)
- NO Smoking in National Parks
Tour ends in Central Queenstown (The Station Building) or accommodation drop off available on request
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Lakes Sightseeing Tourism Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.