Our full one day tour of Lord of the Rings location visiting 12 Mile Delta, Glenorchy and Paradise Valley. Visit Ithilien, Amon Hen, Beorn’s House, Fangorn Forest and Isengard. Enjoy a restaurant meal for lunch with view on Mt Earnslaw.Have fun with costumes and weapons from both movie trilogies and listen as the guides share behind the scenes knowledge!
What You'll Get
Our one day Lord of the Rings movie location tour visiting Glenorchy and Paradise. See Ithilien, Isengard, Amon Hen, Nan curunir and a private location used in The Hobbit. Enjoy a restaurant platter style lunch with views over Mt Earnslaw; another spectacular location used during the filming of the trilogy.
Enjoy props and weapons from both movie trilogies and listen as the guides share behind the scenes knowledge. Also receive a souvenir pack to take home with you!
• Explore Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen, Gandalf rides to Isengard in Nan Curunir (Please note all film sets were removed after filming)
• Enjoy an exclusive location; Beorn's House as seen in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
• Entertaining and knowledgeable guides can discuss in as much depth as you like about all the Lord of the Rings gossip and behind the scenes stories
• Handle and photograph weapons from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
• Lunch in a restaurant with views of Mount Earnslaw
• Exclusive souvenir package with 3 items ITINERARY
• Locations: 12 Mile Delta, Wakatipu, Glenorchy and Paradise.
• Returns Queenstown central approximately 5pm.
• Pick ups in Queenstown/Wanaka for the full-day tour. PICKUP
Please contact us to arrange
• WanakaDROP OFF
• Queenstown Central
• Wanaka CentralNOTE
• Only 1 free infant participant with each paying adult
• Child participant is for age between 8 and 15 years
• Infant participant is for age 7 and under
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks
- NO Smoking in National Parks
The Station Information Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Lakes Sightseeing Tourism Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.