This is the perfect half day tour discovering the famous Art Deco City, Napier and its history & architecture, Ahuriri, culture, views and award winning wines.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birdwoods Gallery, 298 Middle Road, Havelock North 4172 New Zealand
Set in the countryside just 3km from Havelock North village, Birdwoods is a 'must see' for all visitors and locals, offering a gallery, sculpture garden, cafe, real fruit ice-cream shop and our much loved old fashioned sweet shop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Te Mata Peak Road, Hastings 4130 New Zealand
Spectacular views in every direction of the Ruahine, Kaweka and Maungaharuru Ranges and Cape Kidnappers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Craggy Range, 253 Waimarama Road Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, Hastings 4294 New Zealand
A breath-taking setting in which to taste a selection of Craggy Range wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Mission Estate is New Zealand's oldest winery. Enjoy a walk through time and history in a setting that embraces the old and new.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Urban Winery, 3 Ossian St Ahuriri, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Visit the iconic National Tobacco Building home of Napier's ' Urban Winery and taste some award winning wines
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional driver/guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea - Devonshire Tea (Scone & Tea/Coffee)
- Entry/Admission - Birdwoods Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Craggy Range
- Entry/Admission - Mission Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Urban Winery
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tailored Travel Hawkes Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.