A whole day in a boat cruise, tour in air-conditioned minivan and stops with short walking options with a guide. Cruise the Abel Tasman Park, experience flora and fauna and beaches unseen anywhere else in the world. Enjoy the beautiful landscape, Te Waikoropupu Springs, a sacred Maori Place at the largest cold water springs in the Southern Hemisphere, charming lifestyler town Takaka, breathtaking views over Abel Tasman and Golden Bay with steep and rugged mountains on our bus ride back. This is a Small-Group tour limited to a maximum of 11 travelers.If you are interested in getting some of the tour information translated into German please inquire if our German and English speaking guide is available on your preferred day.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaiteriteri Beach, Tasman, New Zealand 5 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road RD 2, Kaiteriteri 7197 New Zealand
Cruise along the coastline of the Abel Tasman National Park to the beautiful Totaranui beach
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Abel Tasman Coast Track, Harvey Road, Marahau, Abel Tasman National Park 7010 New Zealand
Stop for a short walk in the national park and visit a lookout point
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Bay Vistor Centre, Willow St, Takaka 7110 New Zealand
Enjoy a lunch break in Takaka, with time to explore the interesting shops and cafes
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs), Pupu Springs Rd, 7183 New Zealand
Discover Te Waikoropupu Springs, a sacred Maori place
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Motueka i-SITE Visitor Information for the Abel Tasman region and DOC ticketing, 20 Wallace Sreet, Motueka 7120 New Zealand
Admire mountains, valleys, hop gardens, scenic vineyards, and apple and kiwi orchards on a scenic drive
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please bring warmer clothes and sunscreen for the boat trip, walking shoes for short walk, water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Kaiteriteri Beach
- Entry/Admission - Abel Tasman Coast Track
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bay Vistor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs)
- Entry/Admission - Motueka i-SITE Visitor Information for the Abel Tasman region and DOC ticketing
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tasman Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.