Highlights on this trip are: Driving through Tasman with its fertile soil, passing apple pear and kiwi orchards, vineyards, hop plants for beer. A scenic drive to Golden Bay via Takaka Hill with stunning views of Abel Tasman Park and Kahurangi National Park. Wharariki Beach: An easy walk along the most spectacular coastline in the region, passing through farmland and forest. Te Waikoropupu Springs: The largest cold water springs in the Southern Hemisphere, a sacred Maori Place. Farewell Spit: New Zealand longest Sandspit on the far southern end of Golden Bay. Takaka: A very attractive alternative lifestyler village with lovely cafes and shops.If you are interested to get some guiding in German, please inquire if our German and English speaking guide is available
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs), Pupu Springs Rd, 7183 New Zealand
A sacred maori Place and biggest sring in the Southern Hemisphere with some ofthe clearest water in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wharariki Beach Walking Track, Wharariki Road Near Farewell Spit/Cape Farewell, Puponga 7073 New Zealand
A very special beach on the far Northern end of Golden Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Farewell Spit and Puponga Farm Park Tracks, Freeman Access Road Wharariki Road, Nelson New Zealand
Travellers will see Farewell Spit from Farewell Spit Cafe
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs)
- Entry/Admission - Wharariki Beach Walking Track
- Entry/Admission - Farewell Spit and Puponga Farm Park Tracks
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tasman Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.