The only Waiheke Ecozip experience that includes a sustainable eco friendly private afternoon tour in the comfort and luxury of a Tesla Model S electric car
What You'll Get
After soaring over a vineyard and spectacular native bush on 3 different ziplines,you take a 1.4 km guided nature walk through an old growth forest
At the end of this experience at 11.15 am or 12.15 pm you will be met at Ecozip with our tour guide and Tesla Model S to start your tour with your choice of lunch at.
Peacock Sky Vineyard VIP tasting and one main course
.Stonyridge Vineyard Antipasti platter with a premium wine tasting.
Wild Estate offer a Huntsman platter and a Roast Board on a Sunday
Passage Rock Winery offer reserve tastings, wood fired pizza, or a main course over summer
Tour cost includes your flying fox experience and guided nature walk, lunch,two wine or beer tastings, honey tasting at the Honey House Cafe, olive oil tastings at Rangihou and ice cream at the Island Gelato Company
End of tour drop off locations include Matiatia ferry terminal, local accommodation, Mudbrick, Cable Bay,Oneroa Village or Oneroa beach for a relaxing swim..
Please note for the Ecozip part of this tour the individual minimum weight requirement is 30kgs and maximum weight 125kg for adults or children. There are no age restrictions.
• Peacock Sky Vineyard, 152 Trig Hill Road, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• The Waiheke Honey House and Cafe, 22 Totara Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Rangihoua Estate, 1 Gordons Road Rocky Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
• Wild on Waiheke, 82 Onetangi Road Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
• Stonyridge Vineyard, 80 Onetangi Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Choice of lunch platter at Stonyridge Peacock Sky or wood fired pizza at Passage Rock vineyard
- Bottled water
- Honey, olive oil and locally produced spread tastings
- Includes the full adult or child cost of Ecozip experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Ferry tickets
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tesla Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.