Venture from Auckland to the North Island on this private 8-day tour that takes you by private, luxury vehicle to Coromandel, Whitianga, Rotorua, Tongariro National Park and Wellington. Take guided sightseeing tours, discover natural hot springs, witness amazing geothermal activity, enjoy scenic nature walks through kauri tree forests, and admire views of majestic volcanoes and beautiful beaches, with plenty of free time to explore more on your own. Your private guide will teach you about Maori culture, as well as the history, geography and wildlife of New Zealand. You’ll experience North Island’s highlights as well as hidden gems not seen on normal coach tours.
What You'll Get
This private tour of North Island takes you from Auckland to Rotorua and to Wellington, letting you enjoy views of stunning beaches, geysers, mud pools and active volcanoes along the way. Not only will you visit the region’s main highlights, but you'll also visit hidden gems not seen on regular coach tours. Throughout your trip, your private guide will teach you about Maori history and culture, as well as the geography, geology and wildlife of New Zealand.
Round-trip transport and overnight accommodation are included. During your free time, your guide can help you find fun things to do and attractions to see depending on your interests, and will also give you recommendations on where you can eat lunch and dinner.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, warm clothing, swim wear and towel
- Please note: All participants must have a current passport valid for 3 months after date of entry to New Zealand
- This private tour operates with a maximum of 15 participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Private tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing tours of Auckland and Wellington
- 7 nights accommodation in your selected category of hotel
- Entry/Admission - Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Entry/Admission - Driving Creek Railway and Potteries
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, not specified in the itinerary (lunch and dinner)
Auckland airport or Auckland hotels
Concludes in Wellington
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Roadtrip in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.