Experience the highlights of Auckland on a full-day tour that covers a seaside village and the black-sand beaches of the West Coast. Travel in a luxury Mercedes vehicle past Auckland’s ancient volcanoes and see dramatic ocean vistas along an untamed coastline. Visit the rainforest and stroll past kauri trees and other flora and fauna native to New Zealand.
What You'll Get
After pickup from your downtown hotel or the cruise port, settle into your luxury vehicle for a full-day excursion around Auckland and the West Coast. You'll travel with a small group limited to 15 passengers to ensure a more personalized experience with your guide.
Be amazed by dramatic vistas from atop several of Auckland's 48 volcanic cones, including Auckland Domain with its portal to the Auckland Museum. Travel past colonial homes in the suburb of Parnell and along Tamaki Drive with sweeping views across Waitemata Harbour, spanned by the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Drive to Mission Bay, the city's most well-known beach, and see Rangitoto Island and the charming village of Devonport — home to Mt. Victoria.
Your driver-guide continues on through Titirangi, an artists enclave on Manukau Harbour. On arrival at the Arataki Visitor Centre, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges, capture vistas of the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean. Soaring cliffs, roaring surf, and volcanic black-sand beaches are the highlights along the North Island's rugged West Coast.
Finish with a walk through subtropical rainforest, where your guide points out ancient kauri, pohutukawa (aka New Zealand Christmas trees), and other native flora and fauna. Your 8-hour itinerary ends with drop-off at your Auckland city hotel or cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (note min pax number is only 2). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- National Park fees
- Lunch and snacks
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Please bring: outdoor clothing for the day’s weather conditions and sensible flat walking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, your camera and a smile.
- Downtown Auckland hotels and cruise terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TIME Unlimited Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.