Small-group personalized 3-hour tour, showing you the highlights of what makes Auckland so special. From the diverse eateries and best shopping to the many volcanoes, working farms and Auckland’s beautiful gardens. Along the way, you will learn about the Maori culture and settler history.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We are one the few operators that take you over the Harbour bridge.
You will see great views back to Auckland and the port. We talk about the history of the bridge, and of Auckland.
Stop At: Winter Garden Auckland Domain, Park Rd, Auckland Central, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
You will see an amazing range of beautiful plants including our National Icon the Silver Fern.
There are wonderful ponds with Ducks swimming. There is also time to have a great coffee, juice or water in a beautiful setting
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Access off Hillside Crescent Mount Eden Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
You will see Auckland from it's highest point. 360 degree views of the city. It is also a dormant Volcano, and you learn about the Maori history of this mountain.
*please note it is an optional 10 mins walk (300 yards or 275 Metre 300 steps) to top. A good level of fitness is required.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: One Tree Hill (Maungakiekie), 670 Manukau Road Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
We visit this very unique mountain, and talk about the early history from both a Maori and European perspective.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Cornwall Park, Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We visit a working farm, and see how it is done here in New Zealand.
Stop At: MJ Savage Memorial Park, Bastion Point, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
We visit the memorial of one of our most influential leaders Michael Joseph Savage. We also see the home of where our biggest Tribe resides.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Mt. Eden is a sacred mountain. Thus vehicles are not allowed to the top. Please note that there is a 10-minute walk of 220-yards (200-meters) 270 steps to the summit and volcanic crater. A good level of fitness is required; however, the walk is optional.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (not specified)
Back to the Cruise ship.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Toru Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.