Soar over captivating Milford Sound on a 1.5-hour helicopter flight from Queenstown. You'll fly over New Zealand's most dramatic scenery, from secluded alpine lakes and rugged mountain peaks to lush rainforest and deep bush-lined valleys.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Your helicopter flight from Queenstown takes you into the heart of New Zealand's Fiordland, providing unparalleled views of world-famous Milford Sound and iconic Mitre Peak before landing at the Sound. On your return flight to Queenstown you'll fly over the spectacular Tukuko Glacier.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
With its ability to hover, land and provide access to some of the country's most remote areas, a helicopter is the ideal choice for sightseeing in New Zealand.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Experience Milford Sound
Stop At: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
You'll have up-close views of towering peaks, crevasse-filled glaciers and sparkling waterways. You'll also learn about the stunning landscape from your professional pilot, who will provide an entertaining and informative commentary en route.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures. Moderate fitness is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 1.5-hour scenic helicopter flight with two landings
- Pilot guide
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
The Helicopter Line Base
Departures are on demand and flights are operated from 8:00am - 5:00pm, all year round.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.