Book a departure transfer from the Kerikeri & Paihia City Centre area to the Kerikeri Airport so you won't spend extra time waiting for a taxi or other transportation. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in modern, comfortable minivans operated by a team of professional, trained and courteous drivers. You will be collected from your accommodation doorstep and transferred to the Airport.
What You'll Get
• Super Shuttle keeps fares rock-bottom by picking up or dropping off other air travellers en route to or from the airport. They don't have meters, so even if the traffic is heavy, you won't have to worry about your fare going up. So book now and lock in an affordable and convenient airport transfer.
• With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
• This transfer must be pre-booked at least 24 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today! When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight & accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveller is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please note: Surcharges may apply on locations outside of the Kerikeri & Paihia City Centre
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Bay of Islands Airport, 218 Wiroa Road, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tourism Transport Limited (Super Shuttle NZ) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.