Join us for a day tour to the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua, see boiling mud pools, lakes, forests and experience Maori culture and the Haka
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Te Puia Geyser geothermal area and Maori Museum where you will see boiling mud pools, geysers and experience Maori culture including the famous “Haka”
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Private Tours - tourx in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.