This tour will take you out of Auckland city to explore the Auckland Region. Discover Native Rainforest and Volcanic Beaches with no rushed timeline to follow. A fun and experienced tour guide will be with you for 3 key stops before setting you up on Famous Piha beach. You will learn the area and discover some very exciting places filled with those quality New Zealand views. Explore, Swim, Hike or simply Relax, we do it at your pace.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karekare Beach, 126 Lone Kauri Rd, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
Our first stop takes you into the Subtropical Wilderness of West Auckland. A short Walk under the canopy will reveal a chain of natural swimming holes, before taking you to the impressive Karekare Waterfalls. Relax or explore the area for as long as you want.ls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arataki - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Oratia, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Mostly missed by other tour companies, our next stop includes a one – hour walk along the top of a Mountain Range. This exciting trail hangs 230m above sea level and sits between the Tasman Sea and Rainforest. With 360 Degree views of natural wonder in all direction, You will not be disappointed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Our final stop is Piha Beach. A Volcanic and Wild Landscape that will leave you wondering if you were ever in Auckland city. Enjoy a Tiki Tour of the area before spending the rest of the day at your own leisure. Enjoy up to 3 hours of free time at Piha Beach.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring plenty of water
- Good walking shoes
- Swim wear ( optional)
- dress appropriately to the weather forecast
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guided walk to karekare falls.
- One - hour hike around a breath taking mountain top.
- Tiki Tour around Piha Beach, town and Valley.
- Free time at the beach for as long as you like, we recommend staying until the sunset.
- No Food or Drink provided. Please pack your own or dine at the Piha Cafe
229 Queen St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location is 229 Queen Street, Auckland ( just out front of the Westpac bank)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trippy - West Auckland Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.