Take a day trip to discover Waiheke - the world renowned 'Island of Wine'. Its right on Auckland's doorstep and just a 35 minute ferry ride across the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf. In our seven years of operation we have met thousands of amazing people from all over the world, treated them to lively commentary and introduced them to some of our quintessential boutique vineyards making delicious wines and offering outstanding tasting experiences. We are fired with a passion for this beautiful place, so come on over and we'll share our little piece of paradise and its secrets with you - your memories will be made of this!!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
Get a taste of Auckland’s island of wine in the Hauraki Gulf.
Discover lazy days, vineyards, olive groves and beautiful beaches all just a 40-minute ferry ride away.
Pass By: Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Beautiful white, sandy beach.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All vineyards have steps and are not wheelchair accessible
- Contact us for lunch suggestions
- Minimum age is 18 years - no babies
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- ** IMPORTANT - we will ask you to email us directly so we can liaise with you over lunch arrangements and how to book the ferry. We will also ask for the best number to contact you on at short notice in the unlikely event of bad weather forcing the cancellation of your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Scenic highlights tour and visits to three exceptional vineyards
- Tasting fees for all wines (we prefer to visit vineyards where you will taste Waiheke Wines)
- Complementary chilled bottled water
- 'Waiheke Island of Wine' guides with informative content about the islands wines and terroir
- Full commentary - please note English speaking guides and commentary only
- Complementary transfers to lunch and to the ferry afterwards
- Bottled water - Chilled
- Ferry fares
1: Ferry Building, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: /Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
5 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waiheke Island Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.