*Experienced tour guides, kayaking instructors with many years;
*Safety First and Focused since establishment in 1975
*Small groups, maximum 20 persons per group
*No kayaking experience is absolutely fine
*Lake Rotoiti Springs is one of NZ's oldest commercial thermal hot pools and only accessible by water
What You'll Get
Take a kayak tour on Lake Rotoiti, one of New Zealand’s most beautiful mountain lakes. You’ll paddle with an expert guide to a cave lit by glowworms, then continue to a relaxing pool connected to nearby hot springs. Soak in the natural thermal waters as you take in the beautiful scenery of New Zealand’s North Island on this half-day tour from Rotorua.
• Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua New Zealand
• Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools, Ruahine Road Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the route of this tour, cruise ship passengers are not recommended to participate
- Departure times can vary when cruise ships have scheduled arrivals and you will be informed of any changes
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Local guide
- Use of kayak rental and safety equipment
- Hot Pool Tickets
- If Hotel Pickup is required please select the Hotel pick up option.
- An additional cost per person does apply to Hotel pickup/drop off.
Okere Falls Store, 757A State Highway 33, Okere Falls 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodations in Rotorua Central and Rotorua iSite for an extra $30per person.
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waimarino Glow Worm Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.