Enjoy world class boutique wines in amazing settings as Waiheke Island punches way above its weight, producing some of the best wine and olive oil on the planet, not to mention some incredible gourmet food (lunch options available on the day). Get off the beaten track with Waivino as we connect you with the real Waiheke. We go the extra distance to get you in touch with the authentic experience and spirit of this unique environment. Journey through native bush and open country dotted with happy sheep, on the way to local boutique wineries where the wine makers who maximise the potential of this magical island with their skill and genius and their expert staff are waiting to delight you with their stories and have you taste their wines. Enjoy your day with a small group of like minded people and your dedicated, passionate local guide who is obsessed with Waiheke Island. We love to hear your stories and invite you into our world. So many great people return to us year after year. Cheers!
What You'll Get
Take a small group tour and see undeniably pretty views as you learn some fun and interesting facts about the uniqueness of Waiheke Island. Travel along stunning coastal roads on route to fabulous boutique wineries. Taste award winning wines and take your time to discover more about the process and the stories. Lovely lunch options are available and you will be well taken care of by your local expert guide who provides a personalised experience for you and your group. We go further into the heartland to make sure you thoroughly connect with this beautiful slice of paradise! We hope to see you soon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Taste up to 15 local boutique wines and hear the stories and learn about the process
- Food pairing where available and snacks along the way.
- Local expert tour guide providing your personalised unique tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gourmet lunch options at wineries or on the beach.
- Small groups of fun like minded wine lovers
- Head out to the eastern side of the island and discover hidden delights
- Pure Waiheke Island water at every stop to cleanse your palate and hydrate you.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Phone charging port on board your comfortable transport
- Entry/Admission - Waivino Wine Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip Ferry from Auckland
/Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waivino Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.