Come deep into the Matukituki Valley on the most exciting 4-hour jet boating adventure in New Zealand, beneath the spectacular scenery of Glaciers and Lord of the Rings and Hobbit film locations, into world heritage Mount Aspiring National Park. Flowing from Glaciers, the pristine waters of the Matukituki River are perfect to experience the longest and most spectacular jet boat tour in New Zealand. Travel at speed over shallow braids, drift into turns and yes… experience exciting spins, stopping in deep pools to breathe in the magic of the landscape & hear stories of our land from your local guides. Deep in the mountains, off the beaten track, enjoy a 50-minute guided walk through moss covered forest, waterfalls and glacier fed streams in an area so special you won't want to leave.
For those looking for even more of an adventure then check out our new Packraft Wanaka Tripadvisor listing!!!
What You'll Get
Exciting Wilderness Jet Boating with views of Mount Aspiring and Hanging Glaciers, Lord of The Rings film locations, forests and waterfalls. At the top of the River disembark the jet boat for a remote, guided nature walk through native forests and wetlands, during summer months this is beneath beneath Avalanche Glacier
• Mount Aspiring National Park, Ballantyne Rd, Wanaka New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Shuttle transfer
- Life jackets
- Wet weather gear
- Heated hand rails and footrests (in cold weather)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wanaka Jet Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.