This is the private tour service to Coromandel Peninsula for a day. Coromadel peninsular is the most popular place for Aucklanders for their holiday season. It's not far way from Auckland but it's good place. There are lots of attractions with natures, camping sites. holiday parks and beautiful scenery. Coromandel Peninsular is located in East side of New Zealand, next to the bay of Plenty.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Driving Creek Railway and Potteries, 380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel 3506 New Zealand
You will ride the train on the creek railway.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
You will walk to the Cathedral Cove, the film location of the Narnia Chronicles 2.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach New Zealand
The mysterious beach with Hot spring at Coromandel.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Driving Creek Railway and Potteries
- Food and drinks (Need to prepare you own food, no restaurants near the sites)
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up time will be 07:30 am at your hotel lobby. Please let us know your hotel details.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the WE Tour NZ in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.