Adding a cooking class to your New Zealand holiday is a tasty way to create amazing memories. You'll get hands-on experience with Pacific Rim cuisine.
Every part of New Zealand has its own unique food and wine specialties. Different types of fish and shellfish, specific fruit and vegetables that thrive in their local climate, cheeses from artisan producers, and climate-matched grape varieties.
The best way to get acquainted with these local specialties and people is to book a cooking class and tie on an apron for yourself.
Svend used to be the head chef of a five-star cruise ship kitchen and was a lecturer at a prestigious cooking school. He knows the history, legends, oceans and wildlife of Dunedin. He is keen to share his knowledge of New Zealand cuisine and culture with every guest.
What You'll Get
Kiwi Culinary Experience. - Enjoy a private and personal cooking experience guided by Chef Svend, create a complete typical kiwi meal (NZ Fresh Seafood, NZ Grass-fed Beef, NZ Free-range Chicken and NZ Signature Lamb).
In some special events, chef Svend will arrange the great Kiwi take home experience. Harvest or enjoy a variety of NZ seafood, NZ lamb or NZ venison. Our chef will then expertly preserve them for you to take home to your final destination.
• Mondays - Warm / Cold New Zealand Seared Salmon Potpourri
• Tuesdays - Superfood Salad Roast Lamb
• Wednesdays - Dunedin’s Firecracker Chicken Noodle Salad
• Thursdays - Otago’s Winter Rainbow Wrap Choice of Roast Beef
• Fridays - Swanky Bean and Sourdough Bread Salad, Choice of Roast Market Fish
• Weekends - Seafood Pasta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Lunch - Cook your own lunch
50 The Octagon, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NAUTILUS EXPEDITION in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.