Welcome aboard M.V Wildblue a New Zealand purpose built charter vessel with all modern amenities and comforts.Very experienced and fully certified owner/operator and a comprehensive safety management system for maximum enjoyment
What You'll Get
Departing early morning or early afternoon we head out to specific areas in The Bay of Islands to find the Big Snapper and other species to catch.
Fishing is never a guarantee but we try harder to always bring you home some dinner.
Its not just the fishing its all part of the Adventure
• Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Rods reels Ice and bait
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free Tea Coffee and Bottled water on all charters
Paihia (Bay of Islands), Northland 0200, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/13/2019 - 12/24/2019Monday - Sunday:07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildblue Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.