Tailored for you:
Private hikes allow us to tailor the day to your personal needs. From your preferred start time to private transport and right down to the pace of the hike our top priority is to make this, your next adventure, a perfect day in nature.
Our Attention to Detail:
To make sure your time here is entirely memorable, we leave nothing to chance. Our personalised booking service means you'll not only get the adventure of a lifetime, but it will come together smoothly and without fuss. We'll take care of all big stuff and the small things; like water and snacks, walking poles and day packs. We can organise a delicious lunch pack full of local delights, a cold drink, and even a photographer to capture your day. If it's at all possible we'll make it happen.
What You'll Get
On this private guided walk, roam the undergrowth of ancient rain forest within the world-famous Routeburn Valley. Snow-capped peaks, crystal clear rivers and rare and unusual flora and fauna create the perfect backdrop as your local guide provides insight into New Zealand’s fascinating wilderness and culture. This interactive guided walk follows a well-formed trail as it climbs through old-growth forest and into the wide-open alpine region of Mt Aspiring National Park. From trail-head to turn around point is approximately 3hrs/ 6.5km. After a relaxing lunch the return 2.5hr journey retraces your steps to the road end.
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Routeburn Track, Routeburn Road, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Intensity of the hike is moderate. A general level of fitness is required
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, water, a rain jacket, sunscreen, insect repellent, and your own preferred lunch. Lunch can be provided upon prior request at an additional cost of 20 NZD per person
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Round-trip transfer by private 4x4 vehicle
- Professional accredited guide, born and raised in the area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (can be purchased for 20 NZD per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up point is at the reception of your accomodation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlight Safaris Aotearoa in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.