Snorkel from Mount Maunganui Beach and explore the unique marine environment and the many forms of life that exist beneath the surface.
Duration is approximately two hours and will either be around Leisure Island or depending on the sea conditions the waters of the harbour around Mount Maunganui.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
Tours depart daily from the Main Mount Maunganui Beach on Marine Parade by Leisure Island .
Your guide will meet you there and take you on a tour exploring the marine life and the many forms of sea creatures who live in the waters. Tours are around Leisure Island or the Tauranga Harbour around Mount Maunganui depending on sea conditions.
We will never be far from shore so this is ideal for even the beginners who would like to see what lives beneath the surface and dont want to be to far from shore.
Participants must know basic swimming skills.
All snorkeling gear supplied.
Wet suits available for hire.
Tours run for approximately one hour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Snorkeling gear, mask and fins.
- Wet suits available for hire
- Entry/Admission - Mt Maunganui Main Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
2: Port of Tauranga Ltd, 2 Salisbury Ave, Bay Of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Port of Tauranga, Port of Mount Maunganui, Salisbury Wharf
9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildside Adventures Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.