This is a unique tour onto a lovely private estate with park like grounds, where we'll tour the avocado orchard and learn how the avocado orchard works. This orchard is unique in being they use bumbees for pollination and we can observe their houses if we wish. Finishing off with a tasting platter of avocadoes, avocado oil, local cheeses, salamis, cheese and artisan bread to dip in the oil and dukkah.
Back to the harbour where we'll meet the a iconic historic kauri boat
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Maunganui, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Beach front drive
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Snacks - Samples of avocadoes, avocado oil, dukkah, artisan bread, local cheese, salami. We'll put together a tasting platter of this local produce.
Port of Tauranga Ltd, 2 Salisbury Avenue, Bay Of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
- Tauranga Airport, Tauranga New Zealand
Port of Tauranga, Port of Mount Maunganui, Port of Rotorua
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildside Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.