We’ve been welcoming visitors to the spectacular Abel Tasman granite coast since 1841. Travel in style on our Vista Cruise. There’s no need to go ashore to discover idyllic, golden sand bays, fringed by lush native forest and sculptured headlands. Pause beside offshore islands to view the antics of fur seals. Relax with comfortable seating on board or choose a beach stop with walking and guided sea kayaking options.
What You'll Get
Let us show you the best of Abel Tasman National Park with Vista Cruise departures every day, year-round, from Kaiteriteri at 9.20 am, cruising all the way to Totaranui, calling in at idyllic bays and islands, then returning at 4.15 pm. During our summer months (1 October to 30 April) there are three Vista Cruise departures from Kaiteriteri to Totaranui and return:
• Depart 9.20 am, return 12.55 pm
• Depart 10.30 am, return 2.40 pm
• Depart 1.00 pm, return 4.15 pm.During this time you can experience the length of the spectacular Tasman Bay coast in a morning or afternoon, or take a full day.
From open or enclosed viewing decks, you have the opportunity to take photographs of our famous Split Apple Rock. Cruise into Tonga Island Marine Reserve and pause to see what the resident seal colony is up to. Skim past golden beaches and forested hillsides, and get close to picturesque bays as walkers and kayakers are transferred to the beach.
Relax on board with comfortable seating around tables on upper and lower decks. Bring a picnic, order one of our delicious picnic lunches, or choose from our seasonal menu of tasty light meals, plus hot and cold drinks at the onboard licensed cafe.
If you would like to join the action, book a beach stop with walking or guided sea kayaking to spend some time ashore in this breath-taking National Park.
Your scenic cruises features:
• Front loading ramp for easy, safe, comfortable beach transfers
• Your skipper provides interpretative commentary to introduce you to a landscape full of stories
• Maps and interpretative notes in six different languages
• You can choose, sun and fresh air on the top deck, or relax on the sheltered lower deck We can book coach transfers for you from Nelson or Motueka (extra cost).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a smooth quiet ride with the best views and room to move around. Your friendly crew are there to assist.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Optional - beachstop or walk (subject to availability)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
3 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.