Step off your cruise ship in Tauranga and enter Middle-earth on a 2-hour guided visit to the Hobbiton movie set, featured in 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' trilogies. Snap photos in front of hobbit holes and the party tree, sip a drink at the Green Dragon Inn and dress up like your favorite character during this fun-filled experience with fellow LOTR fans.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zealandier Tours, Tauranga 3149 New Zealand
From the port of Tauranga - enjoy the local sights, history and points of interest en-route to the film site of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. A unique movie set situated in the hills of a beautiful sheep and beef farm in Matamata. Enjoy a tour hour guided tour of the set and a nice cold ale or cider in the Green Dragon pub at the end, before being returned back to your ship.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Please bring sun protection and a light jacket for cooler weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Glass of ale, cider or gingerbeer
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zealandier Tours
Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
360 to 390 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zealandier Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.