Enjoy a scenic drive over the Rimutaka Ranges with a local driver guide before tantalizing your taste buds with samples at FIVE of our Tasting Partners. Visit some of the oldest vines in the region and see the winemaking process - all while tasting Martinborough’s fine wines, as well as visits to Olivo for an extra virgin and infused olive oil tasting, Martinborough Brewery craft beer paddles and a cheese experience with C'est Cheese topped off by a vineyard restaurant lunch.
What You'll Get
Enjoy the view across the valley as you look over the man made Stuart Macaskill Lakes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarian options available)
- Dress code is casual/comfortable
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tasting fees (cheese, wine, olive oil, craft beer)
- Professional guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation for the duration of the tour (private vehicle)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - C'est Cheese
- Entry/Admission - Margrain Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Martinborough Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Olivo
- Entry/Admission - Schoc Chocolates
- Alcoholic beverages, olive oils and food to take away are available to purchase (optional) at own expense.
Wellington i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 111 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departure point is from tour waiting area at Wellington i-SITE, 111 Wakefield Street, Wellington (across from and/or in fromt of Amora Hotel).
- Wellington Cruise Terminal, Aotea Quay
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zozo Travel Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.