Receive two 40-minute sessions of this advanced treatment, designed to revitalise figures and help shape body curves
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$199 for two 40-minute ultrasonic cavitation and radio frequency lipolysis sessions (total value up to $700 value)
- Clients can get their bodies looking better with two sessions of this advanced treatment
- Includes two Vibra-Train, vibration training and anti-cellulite sessions
- Each treatment works to destroy fat cells, improve circulation and lymphatic function
- Radio frequency aims to tighten and smooth the skin by promoting the production of new collagen fibres along with shortening the length of existing collagen
- The areas that can be treated include the stomach, legs, arms and back
Used by Olympic athletes, Vibra-Train is an elite system of machines, programs and trainers which can help to tone and build muscle strength over time. Over the course of fully-supervised sessions, clients can assume a range of poses while balancing atop a vibrating platform. These poses are designed to stimulate muscles, which can help tighten the body and reduce the severity of cellulite. Vibra-Train is designed to harness advanced technology to help fitness fans achieve their ideal body shape. The machine comprises a vibrating platform upon which vibrators perform a carefully selected range of poses designed to burn energy and engage the muscles in a unique fashion. Folks fight their cellulite with the help of the deep tissue massage pose, formulated to physically break up cellulite and promote hyper-circulation within the skin.
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous fat thickness.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised fat such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is radio frequency lipolysis?
Electrodes are placed on specific areas of the body, which emit controlled radio waves with an aim to help shape body curves.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Original value verified on: 31 Jan 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 09-3096874
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.