Up to eight guests can enjoy traditional Chinese cuisine with dishes like spring rolls, salt and pepper squid, and deep-fried ice cream
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a Chinese banquet for two people (total value up to $83)
- Two dim sum menu choices
- Two soups
- Fried rice or fried noodle to share
- Main course to share
- Two desserts
$75 for a Chinese banquet for four people (total value up to $166)
$110 for a Chinese banquet for six people (total value up to $249)
$145 for a Chinese banquet for eight people (total value up to $332)
- Start with pan-fried dumplings, stuffed chicken wings, dim sum, wontons or spring rolls
- Indulge in wonton, chicken and sweet corn or hot and sour soup
- Choose from mains like salt and pepper squid, Peking pork chop, Cantonese style steak, orange beef, sweet and sour pork, General Tso chicken, pork two ways or satay beef
- End on a sweet note with deep-fried ice cream, banana fritter, lychee ice cream or ice cream with chocolate sauce
- Valid for dinner only
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
At Wei Chinese, the Lunar New Year celebrations can last all year! This traditional Chinese meal deal is designed to commemorate big occasions, whether a promotion, a birthday, or an engagement. Made to share, it is a full banquet for up to eight people total, enough for a big family or a gathering of friends. The four-course feast is composed of a multitude of small dishes to be shared among the guests in the spirit of the best Asian hospitality.
As a part of this Wei Chinese deal, choose from a variety of dim sums, soups like wonton or hot and sour, and pick a main including pork, beef, chicken or seafood options. A side is also included - decide whether the guests prefer fried rice or noodle with their meat. Finally, for dessert, there’s an abundance of ice-cream choices or sweet banana fritters. Dig in and celebrate until everyone runs out of stomach space!
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Mondays
• Bookings are essential and must be made online via the ''Make a Booking'' tab below
• Walk-in customers will not be accepted so please make sure to book in advance
• Valid for stated menu options only
• Valid for dine in only, no takeaway
• Valid for dim sum dishes up to the value of $9 per person
• Soups are valid for options up to the value of $6.50 per person
• Valid for any main up to the value of $26 to share per two people; if customers want fish, prawns or seafood, simply pay the difference on the day
• Maximum 1 voucher per table
• Fully licensed restaurant, not valid for BYO
• Valid for stated number of diners, additional people are welcome but are to order their own food at the normal price
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Wei Chinese Restaurant
Located in Thorndon, just a short stroll away from Wellington Botanic Garden, Wei Chinese Restaurant invites guests to enjoy rich flavours of authentic Chinese cuisine. Customers can enjoy dishes like Peking pork chop, satay beef, pan-fried dumplings, chicken corn soup and more. Vegetarian options are also available.