Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$45 for one month of unlimited spin fitness classes for one person (total value up to $172)
$79 for one month of unlimited spin fitness classes for two people (total value up to $344)
$139 for one month of unlimited spin fitness classes for four people (total value up to $688)
Westward Cycle is redefining spin class in Auckland with Music, Energy and Empowerment
Each instructor-led spin class is set to an energizing playlist with inspiring the mind while challenging the body along each and every ride.
In addition to the high intensity interval training (HIIT) cardio workout, each ride engages and tones riders’ core, arms, back, glutes and legs through a series of signature movements. It’s a full-body, cardio dance party on a bike. All designed to give our riders leaner, toned bodies.
Indulge in workouts which help you to transform your body and mind
Whether you’re a first time rider or a seasoned athlete, they work hard together to achieve breakthroughs and personal bests each and every ride. There are new riders in almost every spin class and their instructors and staff are always there to help you set-up, clip in and start your class
Cycling shoes with cleats are provided to maximize your workout (Subject to limited sizes & availability)
Sarah Fairburn ( Lead Instructor)
Sarah started Westward based on a simple concept: sweat with her friends. It needed to be fun, sweaty, and a full-body workout all set to a great soundtrack. Indoor cycling was the natural fit for this criteria and she quickly gave up the mainstream gym scene and other fitness methods to build a great fitness brand in New Zealand. Her background in business, community recreation, dance and theatre are reflected in every part of the Westward experience. You have her to blame for your Westward addiction.
Shawn Mc Issac ( Director of programming)
Shawn is Sarah’s partner in life and business. He also holds a day job as an engineer but moonlights as DJ and instructor for Westward. Shawn designed and built Westward’s first location as a place he could listen to great beats and sweat heaps. Shawn likes the music, intensity, and group mentality of indoor cycling classes and loves to push the limits of the bikes and himself. Shawn was a dual-sport, elite/varsity athlete in university and brings that high-level sport experience as the basis for Westward’s programming.
Sam Berryman ( Instructor)
Hailing from the other side of the hemisphere, Sam joins us from Portland, Oregon, USA. Her background in the sport world runs deep as she competed in the pole vault and heptathlon at the NCAA Division I level. Post collegiately, she got swept up in the indoor cycling movement which lead her to work at two studios in the U.S. before landing here at Westward Cycle.
The Fine Print
• Booking essential
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• There are no classes available between the 24th to the 31st of December 2017. Some classes resume on the 1st of January 2018 and the full timetable resumes as of the 2nd of January 2018
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to first class
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to each subsequent class as any unclaimed bikes will be allocated to standby customers
• Once the class begins and the doors are closed, riders will not be allowed to enter the class.
• Studio is open 30 minutes before and after each class
• New customers only
• One-month unlimited subscription starts from the first class
• Original value verified on: 28 Nov 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First class must be booked within: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book the first class: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
State your full name, mobile number and preferred class date and time from the schedule below. You will be contacted to confirm your first booking.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Class Schedule: 45 minutes each
Monday: 6am; 5:30pm; 6:30pm
Tuesday: 12.15pm; 5:30pm; 6:30pm
Wednesday: 6am; 5:30pm; 6:30pm
Thursday: 12.15pm; 5:30pm; 6:30pm
Friday: 6am; 12.15pm
Saturday: 7:30am; 9:15am
Sunday: Not Open
About Westward Cycle
Located in Newmarket, Westward Cycle provide Indoor cycling classes with a focus on choreography and rhythm. Each class comes with a carefully selected playlist and is conducted using an in-house developed method which aims to give the riders leaner, toned bodies. An easily customisable type of high-intensity workout, spin fitness can be practiced by casual gym-goers and seasoned athletes alike.