Make teeth beam with a Beyond Polus laser whitening treatment using UV and IR light help brighten, restore minerals, and strengthen enamel
What You'll Get
$149 for Beyond Polus laser teeth whitening for one person
- Two X-rays
- Full mouth exam
- One-hour teeth whitening session
$289 for Beyond Polus laser teeth whitening for two people
- Includes a dental check-up
- Treatment can help wind back the effects of staining from daily hazards like tea, coffee, smoking, as well as red wine
- Designed to whiten teeth up to 16 shades lighter
- Upgraded light filtration system containing over 200,000 optical fibers, to filter out all harmful heat and ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Dual-arch power whitening option can be set to high, medium, or low light output settings for a tailored treatment that best suits each individual patient.
- Built in purifier for a cleaner and healthier environment.
- Weekend appointments available
- Late night appointments available
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Bookings essential and subject to availability
• Includes full dental check-up and standard X-rays if required
• Expect an extremely high demand for Saturday appointments
• Laser whitening unsuitable for pregnant women or lactating women or children under the age of 16
• Customer must be dentally fit (no cavities etc.) before undergoing whitening procedure
• Customers need to have completed a Scale and polish within 6-12 months of teeth whitening
• Must be used in 1 visit
• Results may vary for each person
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800 433 777
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About White Smile Dental
White Smile Dental provides a wide range of dental services, from check-ups to cosmetic dentistry. Treatments on offer include wisdom tooth extractions, veneers, teeth whitening and Invisalign. The clinic is an affiliated Southern Cross Health Society provider.