Clients can have their teeth checked for the build-up of plaque and tartar, and undergo a scale and polish; includes X-rays if required
What You'll Get
$89 for a full dental check-up package for one person
- Scale and polish
$175 for a full dental check-up package for two people
- Clients can keep on top of their general oral health and pick up on any issues nice and early with a thorough exam and two X-rays
- Scale and polish as part of the check-up package are designed to leave teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Valid six days a week
- Late nights and weekend appointments available
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new clients only
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Bookings essential and subject to availability
• Expect an extremely high demand for Saturday appointments
• Includes an examination, two bitewing X-rays, scale and polish
• Any additional X-rays or treatment required will incur an additional charge, payable directly to merchant
• Must be used in 1 visit
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800 433 777
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About White Smile Dental
White Smile Dental provides a wide range of dental services, from check-ups to cosmetic dentistry. Treatments on offer include wisdom tooth extractions, veneers, teeth whitening and Invisalign. The clinic is an affiliated Southern Cross Health Society provider.