Embark on a unique wine adventure with a Wine Hopper Bus that takes you to up to nine different wineries and craft beer locales
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$109 for a Wine Hopper Bus tour for two adults (total value up to $158)
- 12pm departure from Queenstown
- Once in the wine region an hourly circuit runs throughout the day.
- Late modeled air-conditioned vans with free WiFi
- All wine tasting fees and food purchases are at your own cost
- Their friendly host on board will ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- Minimum 4 people for the departure to confirm
The Wine Hopper Bus Departs Queenstown 12pm. Vineyard circuits are at least every 60 minutes, and you are able to return to town whenever you are ready, either at 1pm 3pm 5pm or 6pm.
- 12.45pm Gibbston Valley Wine
- 1.55pm Cargo Brewery
- 3.05pm Mt. Rosa Wines
- 4.15pm Kinross
- 4.50pm Gibbston Valley Tavern
$209 for a Wine Hopper Bus tour for four adults (total value up to $316)
$299 for a Wine Hopper Bus tour for six adults (total value up to $474)
- Join the Wine Hopper transport service which takes you on a wine adventure at your leisure, hopping on and off at up to 9 wineries in the Queenstown and Gibbston Valley wine region
- Wine Hopper Bus is owned & operated by Queenstown’s first wine tour company, focused delivering you direct to the wine region, just 20 minutes from Queenstown.
- Your professional on-bus guide will help you plan your day visiting winery restaurants, enjoy a cheeky wine or craft beer tasting, craft beer stops, walks along the Kawarau River, bike hire for the trails, or just relax at the local tavern with a Central Otago pinot noir
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Booking essential; no need to book return times as you decide on the day
• You have the freedom to plan your own adventure at your own pace but do remember to pre-book dining & bike hire in the high season
• Tasting fees are not included - some wineries may or may not charge, however, it is industry standard for cellar doors to charge a $10 - $15 tasting fee
• The Boutique Wineries recommend no more than a group of 8 for wine tastings at any one time
• Alcohol is not to be consumed on the bus - Wine Hopper Bus follows the strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour
• The winery circuit is hourly, however, you can choose your day and stay for longer at specific wineries if you choose
• Wine Hopper Bus does not accept bookings for Hens and Stag tours, this is in line with the policies of most wineries
• A fee will apply if passengers spill drinks or food or if the bus is damaged - Please respect the condition of the bus for the next passengers; Queenstown Wine Hopper Bus attracts many local people and people from all over the world and our intention is for everyone to enjoy themselves, therefore we expect people to be on their best behaviour
• Minimum of four people are required for the tours to go ahead
• Possible timetable and/or venue variances or closures may occur
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 03 409 0808
• Or email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) State your name, group size and provide both your Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code at the time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Wine Hopper Bus, Queenstown
A completely new idea for an experience, Wine Hopper Bus, Queenstown elevates regular wine tasting to higher levels. With different departure times, the organisers and the on-board guide make sure to individualise every journey to their patrons, with flexible stops and length of stay at each visited winery. Adventurers can also pick and choose places to eat, choose to hike or bike the trails surrounding the region or pop by some craft beer locales before returning to the city.