Complexions can be revitalised with a 30- or 50-min microdermabrasion which can be complemented with a refreshing facial
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for a 30-minute microdermabrasion (total value up to $49)
$40 for a 50-minute microdermabrasion (total value up to $69)
$39 for a 30-minute microdermabrasion and refresh facial (total value up to $79)
$49 for a 50-minute microdermabrasion and refresh facial (total value up to $99)
- Can help deal with mild acne, scaring, age spots and excessive pigmentation
- Aims to lift the skin surface and gently exfoliate the epidermis to reduce the visibility of fine lines
- Opt to include an invigorating facial
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Gifted voucher cannot be self-redeemed
• Not valid on Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Bookings are essential
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Multiple sessions may be required for optimum results
• Individual results will vary
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 021 100 1223
• Please leave your name, number and required service in the text message or if leaving a voicemail
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Women's Charm Nail & Beauty
Women's Charm Nail & Beauty offers services that provide a short distraction from the buzz of local politics. The salon specialises in mani-pedis, artsy nails and silk eyelashes to bring more colour and vibrancy into the lives of the citizens. The salon is located just a stone's throw away from Auckland Town Hall.