All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 1 July 2018
What You'll Get
$15.99 for one year of unlimited online yoga (total value up to $178)
- The Yoga Collective will transport you to a peaceful, airy studio in the comfort of your own living room.
- Memberships include unlimited access to their growing library of sunny classes, which range from a primer on yogic basics to in-depth sessions on individual poses.
- Cardio yoga classes will get the blood pumping, while Yoga for Strength classes aims to build full-body power.
- You can easily customize your class by time, level, style or focus to fit your daily needs.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Valid for online redemption only
• Credit card details required for redemption
• Please note The Yoga Collective is a subscription service. At the end of your yearly membership your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled prior to the renewal. You must cancel your monthly subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next subscription period.
• You can cancel your The Yoga Collective subscription by logging into your The Yoga Collective account and clicking "Cancel Subscription"
• The Yoga Collective FAQ: https://www.theyogacollective.com/faq/
• The Yoga Collective Terms & Conditions: http://www.theyogacollective.com/terms-and-conditions/
• RRPs converted to NZD and accurate as of 29 Jan 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must activate membership by: 31 Dec 2018
• Your 12-month membership starts immediately on signup
• Redeem online: https://www.theyogacollective.com/plans/deals/
(1) Provide information to create an account
(2) Enter the Groupon Voucher Code into the 'Coupon Code' field
(3) When finished click 'Sign Up'
About The Yoga Collective
The teachers at The Yoga Collective transport students to a peaceful, airy studio without ever asking them to leave their living rooms. The studio's monthly memberships include unlimited access to their sunny classes, which range from a primer on yogic basics to in-depth sessions focused on a single pose. Cardio yoga classes get the blood pumping, while the Yoga for Strength class aims to build full-body power. All classes live online, but not all the membership perks are digital: members receive discounts on retreats, teacher training, and the knowledge that 50% of the studio's profits go to charitable organizations.