Yogis can log on any time for selection of classes such as challenging power yoga, breath-focused kundalini and gentle flow sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19.99 for one year of unlimited online yoga (total value up to $222.71)
- The Yoga Collective aims to transport clients to a peaceful, airy studio in the comfort of their own living room
- Membership includes unlimited access to the company’s growing library of sunny classes, which range from a primer on yogic basics to in-depth sessions on individual poses
- Cardio yoga classes are designed to get the blood pumping, while Yoga for Strength classes aim to build full-body power
- Clients can easily customise their class by time, level, style or focus to fit their daily needs
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Valid for online redemption only
• Credit card required during sign up, subscription auto-renews at the end of initial subscription. Cancel anytime during the initial subscription by going into account settings and clicking cancel
• The Yoga Collective FAQ: https://www.theyogacollective.com/faq/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must activate membership by: 31 Dec 2019
• Your 12-month membership starts immediately on sign-up
• Redeem online: http://www.theyogacollective.com/plans/promos/
(1) Insert the Groupon Voucher Code in Promo Code field
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About The Yoga Collective
The teachers at The Yoga Collective transport students to a peaceful, airy studio without ever asking them to leave their living rooms. The studio's monthly memberships include unlimited access to their sunny classes, which range from a primer on yogic basics to in-depth sessions focused on a single pose. Cardio yoga classes get the blood pumping, while the Yoga for Strength class aims to build full-body power. All classes live online, but not all the membership perks are digital: members receive discounts on retreats, teacher training, and the knowledge that 50% of the studio's profits go to charitable organizations.