Up to 4 fitness enthusiasts can take advantage of this membership & work on their strength and flexibility
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for one person (total value up to $120)
$129 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for two people (total value up to $240)
$249 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for four people (total value up to $480)
- 90-minutes free parking right outside the Studio
- Great team of proficient & passionate teachers
- Only studio in Wellington to offer the original hot yoga series Bikram yoga and hot pilates.
- Purpose built Studio, designed to give students a safe and hygienic heated yoga and Pilates experience
- Complimentary mat hire for the month
- Over 25 classes a week, see the full timetable here
Bikram Yoga is sequence of 26 poses and 2 breathing exercises, practised in a hot room. Designed to systematically stretch, tone and realign your body and mind, it is safe and extremely effective for all ages regardless of what kind of physical shape you are in. It is particularly good for healing injuries and restoring the body to its full working potential.
Hot Pilates is all about high-intensity interval training and provides a full body, low impact workout, designed to keep the heart rate up. Using the principles of Pilates, Hot Pilates helps sculpt the body by strengthening muscles and burning fat. Practised in a warm room on a yoga mat, along with music, it is suitable for all fitness levels ages and abilities.
Yin Yoga targets a deep layer of tissue called fascia. Practised in a warm room where poses are held for 3 to 5 minutes, Yin Yoga gently stretches and strengthens muscles. It helps bring back flexibility to joints and muscles around the knees. pelvis, sacrum and spine. Suitable for all, and a great complement to the Bikram sequence.
Dynamic Flow synchronises breathe with movement. Each class has a different focus and includes some postures from the Bikram sequence, as well as a peak posture chosen to suit the class theme. Practised in a warm room, Dynamic Flow is suitable for all.
Creaky? Aching? Been trying to work out that crick in the neck for a while, to no apparent success? A chair-bound kind of lifestyle can take a toll on one’s entire body. Thankfully, the awareness of its long-term health effects has increased in recent years, and so did the popularity of yoga. Chances are, most customers have already tried yoga before, but what about doing this slightly differently? Try this Yoga for the People deal for a foray into a novel and exciting version of this popular exercise.
Hot yoga, or the similar hot Pilates or yin yoga, is reaching all the way to yoga’s humble beginnings: a traditional yogi’s daily practice, challenging the body in a hot and moist Indian atmosphere. Thanks to the climate-conditioned rooms, this yoga deal allows the practitioners to practice their endurance, while at the same time improving flexibility and general body alignment. It’s the same familiar yoga - but made authentic!
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid for existing membership holders
• Customers are advised to arrive 15 mins early for the first visit with their Groupon voucher in order to register
• Once started the one month membership runs consecutively, no pausing
• Valid for stated number of people per option and only the person/people who start a membership can use it. Non-transferable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Yoga for the People
Yoga for the People, originally known as Bikram Yoga Wellington, their studio is founded on the Bikram Yoga method and the majority of their classes, are the original 90 minute Bikram Yoga sequence. All of their classes accessible and safe for everybody – from absolute beginners with no yoga experience to the most advanced practitioners. There is no restriction on age, fitness, or ability, as all classes are designed to bring back natural range of motion to bodies.