Customers can work on their fitness goals, strength and flexibility with a choice of one, two or three months of unlimited yoga classes
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for one month of unlimited yoga and meditation classes for one person (total value up to $130)
$89 for two months of unlimited yoga and meditation classes for one person (total value up to $260)
$119 for three months of unlimited yoga and meditation classes for one person (total value up to $390)
- Customers can work on their fitness goals, strength and flexibility with a choice of one, two or three months of unlimited yoga and meditation classes
- Choose from these styles of Yoga and Meditation, stick with one style or try all of them at different times
- Here is the link to our updated class descriptions
Flow is a higher intensity class that includes stronger longer holds, Vinyasa flows and postures that will energise and challenge your practice to get your mind and your body strong
Options include Power, Dynamic and Vinyasa
Fusion is a medium intensity class that incorporates both elements of a dynamic and restorative practice. Perfect for those new to yoga or for those who prefer a steady paced practice while linking breath to movement through postures that calm the mind and strengthen the body.
Options include Yin Yang, Seasons and Yogalates
Foundation classes are the perfect place for beginners to start their journey or for any student who wants to review the foundations of their practise. Classes will focus on guiding you through key asana (postures), alignment, breath techniques (pranayama) and exploring the basics of a holistic yoga practise so that you will feel empowered to join regular classes.
Options include Slow Flow, Hatha and Basics
Yin is a super chilled restorative class that includes gentle movements and yin style postures. A slow paced low intensity class that cultivates awareness and allows time and space for reflection.
Options include Yin, Myofascial Yin, Yoga Nidra and Restores
Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is known as the yoga of awareness. Based on Hatha yoga, it is a dynamic and powerful transformative tool which combines postures, breath, meditation, and mantra to get in touch with your soul’s purpose and destiny on this planet.
The classes are always different, ranging from meditative and restful to active and uplifting- each time you leave the studio renewed and revitalised. All levels are welcome.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Mat included, if required
• Please come to any class on the schedule
• Arrive at least 15 minutes in advance so that Yoga Collective can complete your registration
• Please check timetable to know the session times at https://yogatech.co.nz/timetable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• No need to book your first class but do arrive at least 15 minutes in advance so that Yoga Collective can complete your registration
• Please check time table at https://yogatech.co.nz/timetable
to know the session times
• On first visit bring your Groupon voucher on phone or print to scan for Yoga Collective to scan the voucher. Alternatively email email@example.com ahead of time to redeem
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Office hours:
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Yoga Collective
Yoga Collective offers pilates and various styles of yoga based on the experience and training of their teachers. Group classes are available for people of diverse fitness levels and can be suited to students' needs and abilities. YogaTech Collective can also cater for one-on-one tuition to meet specific individual requirements.